Friday 11 March 2011

Neobux / Onbux Strategy And Rental Refferals And Tricks

Yesterday, I mentioned that I have been working to make money through Neobux and Onbux. Today, I'm going to share exactly what I've been doing to slowly increase the income I am making over time. I've been doing it this way for a few months now, but I waited until it really seemed to be working before I wrote a post about it.

The strategy I am going to write below has been posted in various forms in forums and blogs all across the internet. Some of the details vary, but I will write my short and simple version below. Sharing is caring, right?

I will use Neobux as my example, but Onbux is very similar so you can use the same strategy for there as well.

Neobux Strategy:

1. Click all available ads each day. This is the foundation for all PTC's. It's how Neobux makes their money, and once you have referrals, it's necessary in order to earn from your referrals' clicks. Try to click at the same time each day to avoid missing a day because of the difference between your time zone and Neobux's servers. Firefox is the best browser to use for this.

2. Continue clicking each day until your account reaches $3.00. Transfer this to your rental balance and rent 3 referrals. It only costs $.75 to rent them, but you will need the rest to maintain them later. Activate 'autopay'.

3. Continue clicking each day and keep an eye on your referrals' activity. When any of your referrals drops below 20 days left in the rental cycle (and has a good click average), pay to extend their rent for another 30 days. If they aren't clicking or have a click average of less than 2, then pay to recycle them and get a new referral in their place.

4. Once your main balance reaches $1.00, transfer that to your rental balance. It's tough at first to keep enough in your rental balance to maintain your recycling, but it gets easier later. When your rental balance reaches $3.00, rent another 3 referrals.

5. Keep repeating these steps over and over. For every $3.00, rent another 3 referrals. Remember to recycle the ones who aren't clicking. It will take awhile, but keep doing this until you reach 500 referrals. That is the limit for a standard (free) membership at Neobux .

6. At this point, whatever you are not spending to maintain referrals is pure profit. You can either cash it out to your PayPal, or let it accumulate to purchase Neobux's Golden Membership.

7. If you decide to go Golden, keep repeating the process above until you reach the maximum (2,000 referrals). By now, you should be making about $50.00 a day. Again, you can decide to be comfortable where you are or go even higher. Ultimate membership will allow up to 4,000 referrals. This is where the folks are who say they are making thousands a month!

I don't know how long it takes to get to Ultimate (obviously I'm not there yet). I suppose the process could go faster if I was willing to invest some money into it to rent more referrals at a time. But I'm not at all interested in investing anything up front. I want to see if it can be done from scratch. When I get bored with it or feel impatient at how slow the process is, I go to the forums and read the posts written by those who have become very successful. That motivates me to keep going.

In the end, all I've invested is a few minutes a day. So far, I am very pleased with what I have made. I'm excited to see how much more I can earn if I keep going :-)

If anyone reading this decides to try it for themselves, I hope you'll leave me a comment telling how it works for you. I will continue to post and share my own opinions and experiences.

Best of luck and happy clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment